3. Carnival Fascination
The cruise started in San Juan,Puerto Rico. Was my first cruise. I am 74 years old and was a little nervous. The whole trip was nothing but enjoyable. I have never had a more relaxing, better vacation. Our steward was a joy to meet and be around the entire trip. My cousin who I was traveling with in disabled and uses a walker. Everyone went out of their way to help her any way they could. The experience in the dining room was unbelievable. I have never had better service and I have experienced some top flight restaurants. The food itself was worth the cruise. I was amazed at the positive energy from everyone on the ship. When in Barbados we were at the Copa Cabana Beach. The young men working there went out of their way to help my cousin with her walker. They carried her walker while she walked behind to the glass bottom raft. Helped her board the craft. They made sure she was comfortable and enjoying her time. I enjoyed the balcony room a great deal. I enjoyed sitting on balcony and reading or just relaxing while traveling or sitting still. I am saving my money right now and planning another Cruise with Carnival next year. Hope I can get on the Fascination again. Our room steward made the cruise the most enjoyable vacation I have ever had!

Wonderful

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Betty 416

I was amazed at the positive energy from everyone on the ship.

Our room steward made the cruise the most enjoyable vacation I have ever had!
Betty 416’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

The cabin was great. I really enjoyed the balcony. Sitting on balcony while cruising or sitting at port was very relaxing. Our cabin steward did a terrific job of keeping our cabin clean and neat. Went out of his way to make sure all our requests were met.
  Carnival Fascination Deck Plans

• Turtle Swim
    The young men at Copa Cabana Beach went out of their way to help my cousin who uses a walker to enjoy the beach and the turtle viewing.
    View All 91 Turtle Swim Reviews