• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Traveled with children

We chose this cruise because our 3 year old grand-daughter is obsessed with Disney. Our Grand-daughter enjoyed this cruise and overall I thought it was a good solid cruise experience. However, I did not feel it was a good value for the money and overall it was just ok. For what I paid for this cruise, it should have been extraordinary and it just wasn't.

We were on the eight day Halloween on the High Seas cruise. I'll try to lay out each aspect and describe what I thought was good and bad. We are frequent cruisers, primarily on RCCL, but have cruise most of the other lines as well.

CABIN - It was a Family Ocean View with balcony on deck five so it had the oversized balcony. Cabin seemed small to me but it was fine with three people. Four would have been really tight. It was clean and our cabin steward was very nice, towel animals and chocolates every night.

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Cabin was small compared to what we are used to on other ships. Clean and cabin steward was good. Our balcony door handle fell off as did our cabin door handle. Both were fixed very quickly.

5 Helpful Votes