We chose this cruise for the itinerary. We did private party excursions at most of the stops. We very seldom will take the overpriced cruise line excursions. Most of the stops were places that we had not been. Yes, the rooms were small, but it's a small ship. We liked the size of the ship. This was our first time on the "R" class. We were in a concierge class veranda. We liked the location on the 7th floor. It was very quiet. The one area where we were most disappointed was with the two specialty restaurants. Some items at Red Ginger were fabulous, others not so much. At Tuscano it was service issues that ruined the meal. We were looking forward to the Olive Oil cart and the explanation of the different oils and vinegar. Instead the server served whichever olive oil she felt like serving with a splash of balsamic. No explanation or perhaps asking if you might like butter instead. Still waiting for my hot butter to go with my lobster. In summary, we felt the specialty restaurants were lacking in their attention to detail. In fact we cancelled our other reservations with them. That being said, we never had a bad meal in the main dining room Service was excellent. So, when I mark the "Very Good" for food, I am talking about the MDR. Because this was a port intensive itinerary, we did not do many activities after dinner.

Great itinerary,

GoSeeDo2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Sirena price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1
Small rooms and very small bathrooms. We had more than enough drawer space. Nice having the balcony. The bed was very comfortable.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins