3. Harmony of the Seas
My wife and I sailed on Oasis of the Seas last year and decided then how much fun a family cruise would be. We booked our Harmony of the Seas trip while on Oasis. We had both our children and their families with us. Grandchildren ranged from 5 to 18, and all 11 of us had a ball. The balcony rooms, drink packages for adults, and non alcoholic packages for everyone else made this extra special. We didn’t eat at any of the specialty restaurants but didn’t need to. Our 16 year old granddaughter took pictures of her dinner multiple times to send to friends because it always seemed special and fancy. She also took full advantage of the running track with our daughter every morning. Puerto Rico was canceled due to unrest there, but there was so much to do on the boat we didn’t miss it much. We attended all of the shows, did putt putt, rock climbing wall, zip line, and all of the slides multiple times. We also did the beach rendezvous to Kim Shaw beach and found it better than expected. Lunch was top notch and drinks were included. We all loved Labadee. The older kids did the zip line, and the younger kids did the coaster with a parent. When my wife and I went last year the line for lunch was an issue on Labadee, but this year it wasn’t a problem at all. We also managed to ’Escape the Rubicon’. All of the staff on Royal Caribbean were super friendly, the kids loved the washy washy girl, and our waiters were almost like family each night. This was a dream Cruise for all of us. My wife and I have only sailed on Royal Caribbean and we see no reason to change to anything else.

Family cruise 11 people aged 5 to 71

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 5D 10710
More room than expected. Suitcases fit under beds giving us plenty of room in the closets, even with 4 in some of the rooms. We has 3 balcony rooms for 11 of us.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins