Disney Magic Cruise Review

Wedding anniversary trip

Disney Magic Cruise Review by tracicypher

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

This was our first time cruising Disney alone without kids and our 3rd Disney cruise overall. We had an amazing time. I love spending time with the adults only activities, the alcohol tastings, hanging out in the adult sections etc. I have never been on another cruise line for fear of missing the magic, service and cleanliness that Disney brings. We like to see characters in passing, but don't need pictures with them. We like seeing all the cute kids enjoying the magic. We always do first dining because we don't like to be full when we go to bed. I keep hearing first dining is louder or has more kids, which makes sense but we have never been affected by that. I love Disney songs in the hallways, I love Disney shows, the service, the overall atmosphere of Disney. I was worried it wouldn't be as fun without the kids (our kids are late teen's early 20's now). I did miss them, because we love hanging out with them, but it was perfectly fine just the 2 of us. We enjoyed the spa for the first time on this trip. I can't think of a bad thing to say about it. We plan to go again in May 2020.

tracicypher's Full Rating Summary

City Tour

It was pouring down rain the entire day. We needed to modify a little but they were great with service and friendliness. We had a great time on this half day tour.

View All 284 City Tour Reviews