• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Inside Stateroom
Traveled with children

My mom and I took my 4.5 year old nephew on a 5 night cruise to Bermuda. This was my third Disney cruise and my third time on the Magic sailing out of NYC. This was my second Halloween on the High Seas.

My nephew loved meeting all of the characters; it was probably his favorite thing to do. Bermuda was a great port of call and we really enjoyed Horseshoe Bay beach. The Disney movies in the room were also a godsend as my nephew is an early riser and we put movies on for him to watch so we could get some extra sleep in the morning.

EMBARKATION: Always seems to take forever on Disney compared to other cruise lines. The characters coming out helps, but it still is a very slow process. And there is never enough seating in the NYC cruise terminal.

Deluxe Inside Stateroom

Cabin 10C

Good size cabin. Very close to mid-ship elevators which is convenient. There was a lot of foot traffic with crew members as they seemed to use a door at the end of the hall but it wasn't a bother. A couple times we heard some sounds like machinery was on close to our room but it was never very loud. There was a connecting room and the people in it did not seem to try and be quiet.

2 Helpful Votes