3. Disney Magic
My mom and I took my 4.5 year old nephew on a 5 night cruise to Bermuda. This was my third Disney cruise and my third time on the Magic sailing out of NYC. This was my second Halloween on the High Seas. My nephew loved meeting all of the characters; it was probably his favorite thing to do. Bermuda was a great port of call and we really enjoyed Horseshoe Bay beach. The Disney movies in the room were also a godsend as my nephew is an early riser and we put movies on for him to watch so we could get some extra sleep in the morning. EMBARKATION: Always seems to take forever on Disney compared to other cruise lines. The characters coming out helps, but it still is a very slow process. And there is never enough seating in the NYC cruise terminal. DINING: Our waiters were amazing with my nephew and brought him chicken nuggets, french fries, and apple slices every night because he is an incredibly picky eater. I found the gluten free options very lacking. Other cruise lines give you an option of ordering off menu or will try to make non gluten free items gluten free for you. That is not the case on Disney. Some nights there wasn't even a gluten free appetizer option. Really enjoyed getting gluten free mickey waffles everyday for breakfast in the buffet though. Lumiere's now seems very boring and outdated compared to the other two restaurants as well. HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES: Were way too late for our 4.5 year old. We had the early dinner seating so had to stay up until 8:15 for trick or treating to start. We also found the party and trick or treating to not be well organized. KIDS CLUB: We could not get my nephew to attend the kids club on his own. We had him try it once for 45mins and when I went to pick him up he was standing in the room by himself not doing anything. He begged us not to have him go back by himself. He's a very shy kid so we suspected this may happen before the start of cruise. We attended the Zootopia and Sloppy Science activities during an open house and loved them. The Zootopia activity was especially cute. SERVICE: Amazing as always.

Fun meeting Disney characters

Disney Magic Cruise Review by liseybeast

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Inside Stateroom

SERVICE: Amazing as always.
liseybeast’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Inside Stateroom
Cabin 10C 1077
Good size cabin. Very close to mid-ship elevators which is convenient. There was a lot of foot traffic with crew members as they seemed to use a door at the end of the hall but it wasn't a bother. A couple times we heard some sounds like machinery was on close to our room but it was never very loud. There was a connecting room and the people in it did not seem to try and be quiet.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins