3. Viking Rinda
We planned this cruise as a commemoration of my late father-in-law's D-day service. My husband had spoken of taking such a trip for several years and we finally decided to just do it. So happy we did. As someone who finds war disturbing on every level, I must admit the Normandy Beaches outing was surprisingly moving. The sincere appreciation demonstrated by the French people is touching, as was the reaction of many of our fellow travelers. With Viking taking care of all the logistics, we were able to relax and appreciate the experience. The dining was exceptional, with outstanding menu selections tailored to the regions we were traveling through, as well as attentive staff to keep us fed and entertained all at the same time. All in all, the Viking experience has spoiled us, and we're looking forward to determining where we should go next. The warmth of the staff and fellow travelers made all our original reservations melt away and we would highly encourage anyone who is "one the fence" to just jump in and try it. We are so happy we did.

Trip of a Lifetime

cgunning’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

French Balcony Superior
Cabin C 328
A bit tight as was expected for a ship. However, we spent very little time in the room, so it wasn't a big distraction. Enjoyed the sliding door that allowed up to open the cabin to the river and enjoy the French countryside as we floated up/down the Seine.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins