3. Viking Rinda
Viking misrepresented the Lumination Bus Tour - as our bus was pulling away we were told that it was too early for the lights to be on in Paris and we were driven by all the buildings that should have been lit but were not until we got to the Eiffel Tower. We paid $90 to see Paris Lit by Night and we were not told until we were on the bus and it was pulling away. Also when booking the tour with Viking, we were continually given wrong information. They put us on an international flight next to the bathrooms and our seats didn't recline. We paid extra for this service! We also had to pay extra to book a side trip on our own for a side trip that was advertised and was not offered. Now that I am home and have since been on a wonderful river cruise with Avalon, I have advised Viking that I do not want their mailings. I was told it would take 8 weeks for the mailings to stop. It has been over 8 weeks and I am still getting 2 or 3 mailings from them a week. I have emailed them again but the mailings still have not stopped. They have had no respect for my request and today's mailing is what made me decide to write this review. this is beginning to feel like harassment.

Cruise just okay but Complaint with Viking as a Whole

Viking Rinda Cruise Review by Aslangold

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your comments, Aslangold, and regret that you were disappointed by your recent experience in Paris. We respect your request to be removed from our mailing list and appreciate your patience while the final mailings made their way through the postal system. If, for any reason, you continue to receive Viking brochures, please write to us at TellUs@vikingcruises.com so that we can review further. Have a lovely day!
Aslangold’s Full Rating Summary