• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Aslangold
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin:

Viking misrepresented the Lumination Bus Tour - as our bus was pulling away we were told that it was too early for the lights to be on in Paris and we were driven by all the buildings that should have been lit but were not until we got to the Eiffel Tower. We paid $90 to see Paris Lit by Night and we were not told until we were on the bus and it was pulling away. Also when booking the tour with Viking, we were continually given wrong information. They put us on an international flight next to the bathrooms and our seats didn't recline. We paid extra for this service! We also had to pay extra to book a side trip on our own for a side trip that was advertised and was not offered.

Now that I am home and have since been on a wonderful river cruise with Avalon, I have advised Viking that I do not want their mailings. I was told it would take 8 weeks for the mailings to stop. It has been over 8 weeks and I am still getting 2 or 3 mailings from them a week. I have emailed them again but the mailings still have not stopped. They have had no respect for my request and today's mailing is what made me decide to write this review. this is beginning to feel like harassment.

10 Helpful Vote