3. Emerald Princess
We had a truly delightful experience aboard the Emerald Princess. We highly recommend going on a cruise with Princess Crusies, and we would also highly recommend spending a little more money for a balcony room. I had been on a cruise years before, so my expectations were fairly open. We stayed in a balcony room and absolutley enjoyed the time spent coming into port and leaving port and viewing these moments from our balcony. The food experience we had was top notch, and I loved the flexibilty Princess provided us. Also our stateroom and the service provided was excelent. Great job Princess! There's no comparison regarding going on a cruise to see places verses driving or flying in to the various destinations and having to find lodging and going to expensive restaurants. The cruiseline provided everything and more. It's so worth having the convenience of having everything that you need on the ship and not having to pack up and move at every destination.

Our expectations were far exceeded.

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Dwightanderson533

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Also our stateroom and the service provided was excelent. Great job Princess!

Dwightanderson533’s Full Rating Summary