3. Viking Jupiter
I wanted a cruise that covered several countries over a two week period. I had never been on Viking before but the size of the ship attracted me at first. We were more than pleased with every aspect if this cruise. What stood out most was the organization of every aspect, there was always a Viking person available to guide or answer questions. Our penthouse veranda cabin was lovely, we enjoyed the balcony especially. What really took us by surprise was the on board lecturers every day. Each of them was absolute an expert with a charming personality. We even were invited to join one for diner! The food and restaurant options were perfect. The most pleasant aspect of the journey was that Viking wasn't trying to sell me anything constantly! No fancy restaurants, drinks, wi-fi, casino or art and diamond auctions! Nor was anyone taking my picture every place I turned. Viking is truly a class act. It's a cruise made for adults who want an educated and sophisticated vacation. We have booked three more cruises as a result on Viking ! The ship was kept spotless and cleanliness was a strict rule everywhere. We liked the entertainment nightly as well. The only criticism was that our cruise director was new to Viking. She had come from another line after having a off-Broadway chorus career. She honestly didnt fit the Viking mold at all and was far more suited to a Celebrity cruise. She even performed a one woman show which was really not in the best of taste or appropriate for the audience. I hope she either improves or moves on to a mass market cruise line before we return in December.

A truly perfect experience! We enjoyed every minute of it !

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Richard-Maine

The food and restaurant options were perfect.

Richard-Maine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Cabin was very large, light and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable. Bathroom never felt cramped in any way. Also, we never heard any noise from neighboring cabins. The room was kept immaculate by our steward, as was the entire ship.