3. Coral Princess
Had the time of my life. Great Ship and polite crew. Went Club Class. Food was great and the scenery in the Fjords was breath taking. One small not so minor thing was the "at sea internet". It only worked about 10 percent of the time with a connection speed of 25K. Dial up would have been faster. I brought this to the attention at the main desk and it was a wast of time. I had to wait until we got into port to roam on shore side cell connections and ended up running up a 1200.00 bill to get my business done. Now, the Trip up on the Island Princess was without fault. Everything was perfect. Customs waits were excessive. DO NOT bring more luggage than You need. You'll be sorry. The internet connections were lightning fast and reliable. We booked a back to back cruise with Princess and coordinating between the two cruises was a disaster. It was if there was two different cruise lines. Princess needs to work on that.

Outstanding cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Mr Brownie the Dog

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I brought this to the attention at the main desk and it was a wast of time.

Mr Brownie the Dog’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Cabin was perfect. Service was perfect. Loved the candy the steward left for us. Nice touch.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins