• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Balcony

Primarily I chose this cruise because it was a way of returning to Australia after holidaying in the UK. However it was a wonderful experience. We visited ports of great interest and met many lovely people. We enjoyed all of the on board activities and felt that for 23 days we were living a life of luxury - which we were! The ship was comfortable and large. The only thing I missed was a dedicated promenade deck. Usually Deck 7 but on this ship it wasn't possible to do a full uninterrupted circuit of the ship. The entertainment was great, the day time activities covered lots of areas althoughI would have liked more enrichment lectures, or lectures on special subjects and special interest groups. The cruise staff were involved in so many activities and impressed us with their friendliness and patience. This was my third Princess cruise and I wont hesitate to book with them again.

Balcony

Cabin BB

a comfortable cabin. The balcony gave us extra space and the opportunity to have privacy and fresh air at the same time.

1 Helpful Vote