3. Norwegian Sun
Myself and 3 friends traveled on the Norwegian Sun on a 4 night Bahamas cruise for our annual girls' trip. We were incredibly disappointed. The food was between poor and mediocre, many of the staff seemed bothered, or downright rude, and the public restrooms were disgusting. There was water (or it may have been urine) on the floor of many of the bathrooms. Not pleasant, especially when dressed up nice. Though we did not bring any young children, I would have been really mad if I did. The kids pool is a joke, It is so small, almost like an afterthought. We had a balcony on the 10th floor, and it was a pretty standard cabin as far as cruise ships go. We did not go to any of the shows, or do any excursions, so I can;t comment on them. I have been on approximately 12 cruises, mostly Royal Caribbean, and a Disney. This was by far the worst, and not worth what you get, That being said, we had an amazing time spending time together, and had a blast hanging out with other guests, as almost everyone was there to have a good time and were friendly. The Champagne bar is the place to go if you need a drink. The bartenders Mario and Ryan were friendly and quick. The drink package is also a great thing,

Underwhelming

Jpalia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 248
Cabin was standard cruise cabin. Not enough outlets for more than one person.
Pool Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins