3. Norwegian Sun
You have to keep in mind that this is a smaller, dated ship. Your expectations should be equal. I only had one bad experience with LeBistro and would not recommend it. The service on this ship is top notch from one end of the ship to another. I truly felt like I was part of the Norweigan family. This is a smaller ship and the entertainment quality is not like big ships, but still pleasing. The amount of activity is enough to keep you entertained. There are plenty of games and chances for you to meet and intermingle with others. There is an average amount of shopping onboard. The photos are kept in books, which I enjoy that privacy as opposed to out in the open for all to view. There is a good amount of bars and a good selection of dining choices. The bar staff will keep you entertained. I would have liked to have seen a bigger selections of televisions only because it is football season, but they were strategically placed and I understand why. The atrium is very small and I believe during their refurbishment they should have put more emphasis on this. I believe that they could work with what they have and add more entertainment in that area. I like the fact that there were “get togethers and meets” for different groups. Embarking was confusing. There should be more announcements, more staff, and better visual signage for those who have had a long night or have difficulty with direction. Overall, excellent value for the money, fun time, and enjoyable memories.

Felt like family

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Ewd0401

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

I only had one bad experience with LeBistro and would not recommend it.

The amount of activity is enough to keep you entertained.

There is an average amount of shopping onboard.

I like the fact that there were “get togethers and meets” for different groups.

Overall, excellent value for the money, fun time, and enjoyable memories.
Ewd0401’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 4217
Just the right size for me. Bed was so comfortable. Linens were so fresh and clean. I slept like a baby.
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins