3. Carnival Sunrise
Of variety, I like the crusero, but in this one I am disenchanted, because I saw things on board that I did not like, first long line to be able to eat, in the buffet, second cockroach we found inside the dishes and rates, the air in the rooms they turned it off at night, and it was very hot, the floor of the crusero is bad, you can stumble and fall, I saw it happened to a lady, you must have the video and see that, there are no good hygiene, we went to the restaurant a la carte and the water had very disgusting white argo, that made me go hungry, in a nutshell they should be more careful, I think there are very few personal paravtantas people, the meals need children, it is not that it is exacerbating, but There are many lack of children, sometimes the dishes and glass are dirty as they washed it, the rooms smell bad sometimes, the drink is very restricted, many pockets in that crusero, caramba put more varieties of juices ,,,, ,, Is it so expensive ??????? by God pure lemonade ,,, ,,, and if they put different it is necessary to go looking for it because it is a minute and it is over, ,,,, in short I am very disenchanted ,,,,,, it was better to stay on land ,,,, they must change, ,,,, and so we will be happier on board !!!!!

Carnival Sunrise

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 8222
Very bad air ,,,,, much misery, on board ,,,, God!
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins