3. Celebrity Edge
This was our first time cruising, it was a gift for my 50th BD. Our family of four did 7 days from Barcelona to Rome. We chose Celebrity Edge because we liked the itinerary and found a really good deal with Costco.ca where our 12 and 16year old cruised for free. Wow, we had such an amazing experience where do I even begin. First, me and my husband are both worried about sea sickness, we had everything on hand just in case but at the end we didn't need any of the meds, patches and wrisrbands, the ship was so smooth we didn't felt any of it. embarkation was smooth, same as disembarkation. Ship- like I said we had nothing to compare as this was our first experience. We like what we saw, everything new and clean. Cabin- when we did our booking, we went with Guarantee Concierge Class, we ended up with a beautiful room on deck 12. our room was roomy, with a king size bed and a pulled out trundle, more than enough room for our tall 16yrs old and 12 year. We love the Infinite veranda for extra room, we kept the windows closed for AC. used the chairs to hang cloths to dry when I hand washed them(they charge $3 to wash a sock). Celebrity knows how to design the space, they literally have every inch in mind. We especially like the charge station. Dining- Food was amazing!! Our designated restaurant was Cosmopolitan. They kept some items same but menu does change every night. Food was so good that we didn't feel the need to spend $55+/person on specialty restaurants. We tried Normandy one night, food was great, but had to wait a long time to get our meal. When we mentioned this to our waiter Johnathan at Cosmo the next night, he said we shouldn't have to wait and provided us with menus from Tuscan, Cyprus and Normandy, ordered what we wanted from other restaurants and he brings the food to us. Talk about service! After that, we dined at Cosmo every night. Oceanview cafe is also excellent! not your normal all you can eat buffets. They have everything, you name it. We didn't purchase any drink packages, we just traveled with our reusable stainless steel bottle and filled up with ice water for our excursions, handy in +30C temp. We would never get our moneys worth with any package. Entertainment and activities- Shows are excellent! Our 16yrs old liked the teen club. We went to silent disco, Acrobatic show, Beatles, Makcus Terall was really good. Service- Our cabin attendant Teodora was excellent, she is like a ninja, knows exactly when to come and leave. she kept our cabin spotless, always friendly and asked about your day. Our Waiter Johnathan goes above and beyond. We had a wonderful experience and would love to do it again.

WOW!!

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by JennCal

embarkation was smooth, same as disembarkation.

Our Waiter Johnathan goes above and beyond.

We had a wonderful experience and would love to do it again.
JennCal’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 12123
Good design, lot storage space. Shower roomy
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins