3. Norwegian Star
One day prior to embark, I received an email stating that they had to alter the route due to something that I didn't understand. Tried to call the NCL agent who sold me the trip and I got no answer. At the end, we visited one less country and spent 36 straight hours sailing. The pool is too small for the amount of people cruising, there's literally no space for anything. 50 people fill the pool. The buffet was always overcrowded, we always had to make a line to get something. The Premium beverages pkg is absurd. If you want a drink after 3 am, the only open bar tells you the bar is closed (for alcohol) The "free cruising" dining option is not convenient, there's always a line of people waiting to be seated. There a re a lot of hidden charges (communication phone to phone within the ship should be free, not 10$ per phone) The quality of food was fair, I expected a little more for the price I paid.

Be aware of cruise deals

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by flarino

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony

The quality of food was fair, I expected a little more for the price I paid.
flarino’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B3 9192
The cabin was OK. You can't go wrong with a balcony and 50 sqft more than an inside room.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins