3. Emerald Princess
The destinations were fabulous! However, everything else on the cruise was horrific. The food was so bad that when we did discover edible food, we thought we had hit the jackpot! We went to bed hungry when the ship did not have a stop. When we got off the boat, we ate on shore and purchased lots of snacks. The menu was not pescatarian friendly and the cooks clearly struggled with seafood. As for our cabin, it was located directly under the aft deck. Every morning the crew dragged chairs over our heads to set- up the deck. We requested another room and offered to pay for an upgrade, but the guest services never got back to us. The excursion assistant manager is so disrespectful that he should be fired! The photographer never showed up for our appointment. We waited for 40 minutes. When we bumped into her, she claimed not to have us on her itinerary. Our luggage was misplaced for disembarkation. Overall, Princess Cruises are the worst.

Run, don’t walk away from Princess Cruises

MGF NYC’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OB R749
My room was obscenely tiny and under a deck. Therefore, every morning I was awaken by the deck pulling and organizing the chairs. No one from guest services ever got back to me to answer my request to change my room. I even offered to pay for an upgrade! Nothing, nada, no follow-up.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins