3. Norwegian Epic
The cruise itself was amazing. Ports brilliant. Embarkation no problem at all. Disembarkation appaling, left at 6.45am for a 1.35pm flight 20 minute journey time to airport. Room steward for room 8030 OUTSTANDING addressed us by name each time he saw us. Taste restaurant lovely Giovanni was super! Great waiter very good with dealing with food intolerance, he didn't ignore as wasn't an allergy. Food was lovely went for breakfast and dinner. The rostierre chicken is massive!! Order if your hungry. Shanghai noodle bar not great asked for no red onion or shrimp, couldn't remove red onion and then found a shrimp in my dinner although the manager was very apologetic. Photos taken everywhere, one set lost, then found, then lost then not printed, took 3 days to see them we wanted to pay our room bill couldn't as we wanted to buy these photos. No offer of discount or compensation for inconvenience of waiting. Constant entertainment on board, you'll never be bored! All shows were amazing wish I'd booked to see Priscilla twice!! People moan about cabin, I traveled with my mother, close the curtain you can't see them on toilet or shower then! Not a problem at all. If your shy go on balcony or for a walk around the ship or grab a drink. Buffet dinner good selection and there were reasonable changes each night, constantly being refreshed never had cold food. Room 8030 at times you could hear what we think was the Bliss night club not so much the music just the base.

Lovely time

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by vickyhollick89

The cruise itself was amazing. Ports brilliant. Embarkation no problem at all.

vickyhollick89’s Full Rating Summary