• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Plainsman
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

We chose this cruise a we wanted to go back to Alaska and wanted to go on the Azamara Quest for the second time. It didn't disappoint. The food was excellent and the itinerary was good although we missed Victoria because on high wind. We were able to get closer than the larger ships and only had to tender one time. The smaller lounges on board were very nice to meet and converse with other cruisers. The elimination of the Casino was disheartning, however probably saved me some money. The Captain was one of the most outstanding officers I have seen on a cruise ship, very personable and visible to keep us informed on every phase of the cruise. Hope I get another chance to go on the Quest and cruise with him. Embarkation was the quickest and easiest I had ever been through in nearly 20 cruises. Disembarkation was also easy with our luggage removed from the ship the night before and were close to our transportation. Canada and US Customs were very professional and smooth.

Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

Cabin VX

Smaller cabin with a balcony, We are used to the size and were very comfortable

3 Helpful Votes