3. Vision of the Seas
If you need to be entertained 24/7 skip this boat. It has the basics which for me was fine. We had a busy itinerary and were only on the boat during sea days. Loved: staff, itinerary, food, specialty restaurants and chefs table, entertainment, clean Didn’t Love: bed was terrible and I did not sleep well, crappy internet that was expensive, drink package overpriced, smoking almost everywhere on the ship which made it unpleasant to be outside by the pool or by the casino. The tender process into ports of call took too long. The ship is old with old decor but it’s very clean and the staff were the best. Checking in on day one was super easy and we received our luggage quickly. Checking out on last day also went smoothly. I would not cruise on this ship again due to the beds. I need to be able to sleep and I did not get any decent sleep on this cruise.

Overall ok

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by Kelebeanie

Kelebeanie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 3317
Beds were not comfortable. There was a staff hallway or something behind our room and it was noisy starting at 6-7am and throughout the day.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins