Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Lackluster Experience Onboard Norwegian Bliss

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Kfzags

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal

This was our 7th cruise overall and our 3rd with Norwegian. Overall not very blissful....I would rate it was average at best. What surprised me the most is that none of the staff went out of their way to provide exceptional customer service. Perhaps with this being their newest ship, they have yet to work all of the kinks out. At the end of the cruise you are Aurora given “ cruise hero” comment cards and I was unable to think of one single employee to nominate.The main dining rooms are entirely way too small for the ship. We had a specialty Dining package so we had 4 meals that were specialty restaurants. Unfortunately, the specialty restaurants fell short on this ship as well. That being said, I would NOT recommended strictly going with the “include restaurants” unless you like to order the same menu items. The Taste and Flavor had the same menus the entire cruise and look to seat abut 50ppl. We did eat at Taste once and only once. After I found a huge black hair (I’m a blonde) in my food, we never went back.

The cabins are a huge miss on this ship as well. My husband is 5’11” and of average build...his suits were too wide to fit in the already awkward closet. Go Carts were a waste. We were on the track with 3 kids that couldn’t move their cars and the attendants wouldn’t pull them off of the course or apologize. Only to say...“go to guest services”!! That seemed too be the answer for everyone until you wait in line for an hour.

Our past 2 cruises have bee with Norwegian but we will most likely be finding a different company that values service and repeat customers. I was not impressed with the Bliss!!!

Kfzags's Full Rating Summary