3. Norwegian Bliss
It's been 2 years since my last cruise and I was ready. I'm so glad we chose this one. Getting on the ship was pretty easy and fast. I expected it to be hard considering the number of people. We had lunch in the buffet and it was good. We were in our room by 2 PM. The room was small for a mini suite but adequate. There is a lot of storage in the room. The bathroom was great. I loved the full body shower. I was not impressed with the majority of the food. Other than the specialty restaurants, the food was bland. My least favorite was The local. We found the service poor and the food the same. We loved all 3 ports. I wish we would have had more time in Cabo, but I got a beautiful ring, so i cant complain. My advice for Mazaltlan if you want to to just look around and your is to just take the open air taxis to town. $12-$15 one way and you see everything. We paid $45 for the double decker bus and it's not worth it. I would totally recommend this cruise. I have to give props to the Cruise Director, Silas Cook and his entire staff. Silas and Alex are the best in the business. Alex is the life of any party and one of the nicest people I've ever met. By far, Silas is just the most wonderful person ever. I had the chance to just chat with him for a while and I loved just getting to know him. I hope I cross paths with he and his staff again. Was the cruise perfect, nope. Nothing in life is perfect. I will say 1 week felt like 3. I cant wait to go back!!!

Best time ever!!!

Astrosgirl05’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC 14206
The room was small but it was fine. The decor was pretty and there's plenty of storage. The balcony was small but enough room for what we wanted or needed.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins