Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Astrosgirl05

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

It's been 2 years since my last cruise and I was ready. I'm so glad we chose this one. Getting on the ship was pretty easy and fast. I expected it to be hard considering the number of people. We had lunch in the buffet and it was good. We were in our room by 2 PM. The room was small for a mini suite but adequate. There is a lot of storage in the room. The bathroom was great. I loved the full body shower. I was not impressed with the majority of the food. Other than the specialty restaurants, the food was bland. My least favorite was The local. We found the service poor and the food the same. We loved all 3 ports. I wish we would have had more time in Cabo, but I got a beautiful ring, so i cant complain. My advice for Mazaltlan if you want to to just look around and your is to just take the open air taxis to town. $12-$15 one way and you see everything. We paid $45 for the double decker bus and it's not worth it. I would totally recommend this cruise. I have to give props to the Cruise Director, Silas Cook and his entire staff. Silas and Alex are the best in the business. Alex is the life of any party and one of the nicest people I've ever met. By far, Silas is just the most wonderful person ever. I had the chance to just chat with him for a while and I loved just getting to know him. I hope I cross paths with he and his staff again.

Was the cruise perfect, nope. Nothing in life is perfect. I will say 1 week felt like 3. I cant wait to go back!!!

Astrosgirl05's Full Rating Summary

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC 14206

The room was small but it was fine. The decor was pretty and there's plenty of storage. The balcony was small but enough room for what we wanted or needed.

Los Angeles

Easiest embarkation ever. It took less than an hour to get from the bus on the ship. Port was clean and everyone was helpful.

City Tour

Great tour. Well worth the money

View All 71 City Tour Reviews
City Tour

This was ok. Kinda boring but we got to see what we wanted. Next time we will just take the open air cab to town. It's much cheaper and your on your own timetable. I really loved this port. Lots to see and do.

View All 66 City Tour Reviews
Cabo San Lucas

We went jewelry shopping with the cruise shopping guide Gail. It was great. I wish we would have had more time to explore. The last tender boat was at 1:30, so we were all pressed for time. Beautiful place.

Astrosgirl05