3. Viking Lif
After more than 10 cruises with Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean me and my husband we decided to try something different. “Cruising the Eastern Europe” on board Viking LIF was our first river cruise and our first Viking cruise at the same time. What can I say about the entire experience? I already booked another 2 cruises with Viking. Everything was above exceptional: the service, the ship, the excursions and the staff on board. The staff on board Viking Lif was exceptional. Martina and Bart in the restaurant and lounge were perfect, always smiling and with great manners. Our room attendant Maya was a very nice girl with a lovely positive attitude and our cabin was always impeccable. We fall in love with the reception staff (Suzy and Johnny) always helpful and smiling and Capitan Anna was incredible: charming and always available to answer to any questions. Joseph the Hotel Director was one of the best we ever meet, solving any problems or requests we hand, nothing was too much for him. But the most impressive was our Cruise Director Leonard. His encyclopaedical knowledge, sense of humour and dedication made this trip unforgettable. Leonard was everywhere and sometimes we thought that he had 3 or 4 clones on board to be always smiling and ready to assist from 5AM to 1PM, every day. I wish I could record his commentary during the Iron Gate sea day when the amount of historical, geographical and social information mixed with a lot of legends and local traditions plus a fantastic sense of humour reminded me of a National Geographic documentary. He really made this trip unforgettable for us! Can’t wait for our next cruise with Viking

First VIKING cruise - AMAZING|

Viking Lif Cruise Review by ebharris

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Can’t wait for our next cruise with Viking
ebharris’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Our cabin – a veranda suite – was extremely comfortable and very spacious. The bathroom was a little bit small but was more that what you need in a week cruise. The food, without being over the top, was delicious and we loved the evening dedicated to traditional food from the region.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins