3. Grandeur of the Seas
I chose this cruise due the ports visited, living only 2 hrs from Baltimore, & also since it sailed on my 60th Birthday! This cruise DID NOT disappoint! This was one of my best vacations! The service was over the top, bed was very comfortable, food was always great, fellow passengers were so friendly, entertainment was over the top. How could you not love Alfred & Seymour! Reading reviews. From some others here, I wonder if I was on the ship with them, Yes, it is an older ship, but I would not want to be on a ship with 5000-7000 people making reservations for all the shows & waiting in lines for everything. I met so many friendly people and made new friends. I enjoyed hearing others talk about how many times they have been on the ship. Anyone who did not enjoy themselves on this cruise only has there selves to blame. While on vacation cruising to beautiful islands with beautiful people the glass is not only half full but all the way full!

One of my best vacation ever!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Gigi59

Gigi59’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J4 8558
Bed was so comfortable,extra space was also nice. Room was cold when we came back to the room, but all that was needed was to move the dial on the thermostat. It worked very well.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins