3. Paul Gauguin
We chose this cruise specifically due to the smaller number of passengers. We like a less crowded experience. We really loved the locals who entertained us and helped with local crafts. What a way to learn! If was fantastic. We haven't cruised in a long time, but found getting aboard and finding information about the excursions we chose very easy. Of course there was no shortage of people to help you! We dined in all of the restaraunt's and they were all superb. Staff were very courteous and never seemed so overwhelmed with passengers that they couldn't provide good service. I loved the ports. I especially liked Huahine but maybe it was our tour guide. We did the 'Sacred Sites' one and our guide was very well educated and also could answer random questions about plants, shells, animals........and what a sense of humour! Of course the picnic on Motu Mahana was so incredibly relaxing.....or busy if you wanted to partake in water actvities. Did I remember to say how beautiful the Motu is!! On our last day at Mooreau we spent at the InterContinental Resort and Spa, my husband enjoyed to rest by the pools and read. A rest after nearly 5 weeks of traveling. It was our 40 wedding anniversary and we had a wonderful sunset cruise of the bay in Bora Bora and a private dinner on the ships marina! It was so romantic, the highlight for sure. The staff did such a good job of keeping this a secret from my husband and he loved the surprise. Thank you for that! Loved the entire experience and would love to do it all again........

Beautiful beyond my imagination............

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by GLemire

Loved the entire experience and would love to do it all again........
GLemire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Paul Gauguin price drops

We chose the lowest level cabin, and I'm sure it was no different than the ones above us. It gave us more free money for excursions! The cabin had a nice big bed, sitting area, place for your clothes and luggage. It also had a full bathroom with a bathtub! Can't go wrong with that......super clean and maintained well.
  Paul Gauguin Deck Plans