3. Avalon Tapestry II
Friends highly recommended Avalon Waterways. We arrived in Paris and were brought directly to our ship. After checking in we were able to walk to the Eiffel Tower for a few photos. The ship was very nice. Our cabin was spacious and clean. I thought the food was good. We ate the majority of our lunches and dinners on the panoramic deck. Fellow travelers were pleasant and welcoming. Entertainment was enjoyable. I enjoyed almost all of the land excursions. I would have liked less bus travel. The guides were informative and accommodating. The London leg of the trip was disappointing. The city tour was rushed. Our hotel room was small, dark and the bathroom smelled like cigarettes. The only window in the room overlooked the dining room. The room lighting was very poor. Opening the drapes exposed us to the diners below and the rooms across the "courtyard." The only chair in the room was falling apart. Our fellow travelers had suites. Why the accommodations were not equitable for all of us is a mystery to me. Avalon needs to think twice about using Monogram as part of their cruise packages. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Avalon Seine River Cruise with London add-on

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by Evitakitty

Friends highly recommended Avalon Waterways.

Evitakitty’s Full Rating Summary