• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Ecstasy Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

False statements from previous cruises

Review for Carnival Ecstasy to the Bahamas
chuckmorris
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Interior

I went on c.c. to check out this ship and a lot of bad things I had seen written about this ship and I was trying to change my cruise but it was too late, I just got off this ship Monday april 15th and we had A BLAST, my wife and I, this is a smaller ship, but the biggest I have been on and it was real NICE,the crew was always sweeping mopping cleaning up trash and even cleaning the ceiling , food was good and everytime we ported they were cleaning the side of the boat ,we went to princess cay Island and they will take u to the island in a shuttle boat where there is a nice beach(no excursion necessary) and then went to Freeport which u do need an excursion if u want to go anywhere, but there is on the island little shop[ can shop at , at the port, cabins were great, entertainment was good and we wouid.

go again, CRUISE DIRECTOR WAS '' AWESOME'' KYNDALL FIRE was her name, it was really hard getting off the ship

Interior

Cabin 4C

It was good

Port Reviews

Princess Cays

we just got off and went to the island at the beach and they also had free food great time

Freeport

went to beach on a bus and also got a tour as we went to the beach

3 Helpful Votes