We chose this cruise as it one of the few that sailed from Charleston, SC. Boy, what a huge mistake. I am going to keep it simple and list the positive and negatives.
* Port was closer to us.
* Old Ship so the facilities were outdated.
* Terrible food. The deserts were average, my kids never had a second helping of any desert which is rare :-)
* Kid activities were bad. They were bored to death most of the time.
* Ship was constantly wobbly leading to motion sickness. I guess this can be attributed to some rough weather, but it was really crazy at times with plates literally flying off the dining area.
* Icing on cake was my lost luggage. I filed a complaint at port on disembarking. When I called back to enquire first I was told to call UPS. I call UPS they said to call back after 2 weeks which is their 'waiting period'. I call back carnival and they tell me I have to call within 30 days and I am past that date.
It was alright, got to see many different fishes. The guide was lively and entertaining.View All undefined undefined Reviews