3. Carnival Ecstasy
We chose this cruise as it one of the few that sailed from Charleston, SC. Boy, what a huge mistake. I am going to keep it simple and list the positive and negatives. Positives - * Port was closer to us. Negatives - * Old Ship so the facilities were outdated. * Terrible food. The deserts were average, my kids never had a second helping of any desert which is rare :-) * Kid activities were bad. They were bored to death most of the time. * Ship was constantly wobbly leading to motion sickness. I guess this can be attributed to some rough weather, but it was really crazy at times with plates literally flying off the dining area. * Icing on cake was my lost luggage. I filed a complaint at port on disembarking. When I called back to enquire first I was told to call UPS. I call UPS they said to call back after 2 weeks which is their 'waiting period'. I call back carnival and they tell me I have to call within 30 days and I am past that date.

Horrible experience, never again

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by balarajagopal

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

Positives -

* Port was closer to us.

Negatives -

* Old Ship so the facilities were outdated.

* Kid activities were bad. They were bored to death most of the time.

balarajagopal’s Full Rating Summary