3. MSC Musica
As it has always been away for me and my late wife to relax and this would jave been our first cruise with our children Just a pity of the rotten egg smell On the pool deck suspect it was exhaust fumes other wise the staff and food was off grate standard and i would cruise again but not on the musica soly on the issue with the smell on the top deck and that it made me sick . The transfer and embarkation for children was speedy and good well done msc The shows were grate and the staff looking after the children were awesome they need a grate round of applause .They make it for single parents like me the cruise a bit easier and more relaxing i will do it again with them . Just a pity we could not go to pomene or Portuguese island but im glad to see that the captain has our safety on his mind .to close it off im looking forward to be cruising on the orchestra and hope the experience will be grate .

Disappointed but still a good experience

MSC Musica Cruise Review by louistesnaar

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica

Just a pity of the rotten egg smell

louistesnaar’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 5059
Was always cleaned up to standard
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins