3. MSC Musica
This was my 5th cruise with MSC. I was interested in visiting Portuguese Islands and Pomene on this cruise. So yes, it was disappointing that we could not tender to the two islands. However, the revised two programmes for these two days made up for not being able to get off the ship. Also, I appreciated that Captain Pinto chose to place the guests and crew's safety first. The overall experience of my cruise was awesome. The suite we stayed in was wonderful. We were wonderfully surprised to have guest gowns in the cabin. I always enjoy the fine dining. And as on previous MSC cruises, I was not disappointed. The food was wonderful and the staff was wonderfully efficient and friendly. THANK YOU Shasha and your team. The shows were extraordinary, so wonderful. I attended all 4 nights. However, I did not necessarily enjoy the comedy evening, I am not a fan of live comedy. But that is just me. I did not use all my pre-paid vouchers and it is great that I will be able to use the vouchers I have left on the next cruise I have booked. I enjoyed all the entertainment, from clubbing to after midnight to dancing on Deck 13 until late.

The wide choice of activities to choose from.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by JEDI Debbie

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella
This was my 5th cruise with MSC.

JEDI Debbie’s Full Rating Summary