3. MSC Musica
Wow, this was my second cruise and I am hooked. The blues cruise theme was an extra cherry on the top! What more can one ask for than laid back music played by some amazing bands to give an overall amazing experience!!! I always disembark wishing the cruise had been longer. It is a huge pleasure to have such an easy holiday with food and entertainment on tap! There is no need to drive anywhere and to stress over travel arrangements, etc, etc that usually goes hand in hand with travel holidays. To top it, the trip is good value for money. Thank you to MSC and the crew on MSC Musica for making my cruise experiences very positive ones. Considering the huge numbers of people on board all the embarking and disembarking as well as food, entertainment and other services ran smoothly. Counting the days to my next MSC trip in Europe next year.

MSC Blues Cruise

MSC Musica Cruise Review by tonib1

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
tonib1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Cabin 12047
Cabin was neat and comfortable and more than met our requirements. We were three in the cabin and were no cramped. We so enjoyed the balcony too!
  MSC Musica Deck Plans