3. MSC Musica
So this was my very first cruise. We were booked in a balcony cabin. The whole experience was out of this world, from being welcome by the oh-so-friendly crew member at the entrance, to walking up gold trimmed staircases, to walking past very elegant dim-lit lounges with elegant seats, to the buffet at Deck 13 where food is served from the morning until midnight. Here you have dining options, you can either opt to eat at the classy restaurant where you are treated to a 3 course meal by the very friendly, professional waiters, or visit Deck 13 for a buffet style treat. They kept us well entertained throughout the duration of the cruise, we had karaoke evening, themed party, teambuildings, bingo, quizz, etc. You get to party all night long if the night club is your scene. Their choice of songs caters for different tastes, and the songs are current which i found very interesting. Not forgetting one of my personal highlights, the trip to Portuguese Island. Where you get to lounge in white seats while enjoying freshly made fish and other grills or snacking on some fruits while sipping on cocktails. I got a bit jealous when I saw some people who had brought their children with, there's loads of entertainment for kids. I'll sure bring my own kids on my next cruise. It was 5 star treatment all weekend, i would recommend it to anyone. I absolutely loved it. Thanks you MSC. Shout out to my waiters, Partana and Faizal at the L Oleandro restaurant.

Very impressive, I would do it over and over again

MSC Musica Cruise Review by DenceM

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Aurea

Shout out to my waiters, Partana and Faizal at the L Oleandro restaurant.
DenceM’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3 10207
We were in a balcony cabin, very beautiful and neat. You wake up and sit by the balcony and watch the sun rise or sun set in the afternoon. Such a beautiful experience. The beds were comfortable and the cabin was serviced twice a day.
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins