• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cabin: Obstructed Oceanview
Our boat
St Thomas
Our boat

It was amazing the first step on the platform. I was in aw. I was so excited to cruise around and see beautiful islands with my wonderful husband. It was beautiful almost every day. The ships staff were beyond helpful. I love the hibachi food it was delicious. The aqua and Venician were good as well. There was a great show with acrobats and dancing and then after we got to thank all the crew members for the spectacular jobs. I thought that was fantastic. The islands would take too long to write about but they were Aaaaamazing. I want to go on a cruise every day. But I think maybe every couple years would be more realistic. Thank you for one of the best vacations I have ever had. Plus it was my honeymoon. The only thing I was sad about is that I left my picture I bought of my husband and I that we took on the ship. Oh and of course leaving the ship.

Obstructed Oceanview

Cabin OK

The room was perfect for what we needed. You aren’t In your room enough anyway. It had a big bed and enough room for the hubby and I.

Port Reviews

San Juan

Didn’t do much San Juan

Barbados

Walked to the beach. It was beautiful

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

Saw prince Charles and Camilla while walking around.

previous reviewnext review