3. MSC Musica
I chose this cruise because my mother did one 45 years ago and since it was my 40th birthday last year we decided to go this year. We also had other family members booked on the same cruise.Was great experience with my mother since we also stayed in the same hotel she did 45 years ago - before embarking - the Elengeni in Durban. The level of excellence extremely high - from the moment we booked and made arrangements the correspondence were quick and professional. We made use of the booking of hotels and transfers. Best decision ever since it were so smooth and no hassles. Our holiday started of on the right foot. We had excellent service in both hotels we stayed in that were booked for us on behalf of MSC Groundservices and we will use the same services again. Our embarkation process ran smoothly and we were on the ship before we even knew - our luggage were ready when we went to our room. The service we had at every lounge were 10 out 10 and during our nightly dinners at our restaurant our waiter Nicolacia from Madagascar were perfect He was very friendly and efficient and knowledgeable about our menus. Loved the evening entertainment and the different lounges with different music acts and the daily bingo and games. Very talented artists on the ship. World class! I loved the fact that every where there were hand sanitation stations to clean your hands. Our cabin with the balcony were amazing and we sat outside watching the waves and even some dolphins one morning. Daily had excellent cleaning of cabin and staff were friendly and helpful when we contacted them for anything.The staff on the ship very professional and assisted to sort out a query with our bill and there were no need to stress. Will go again in future and will start saving immediately for next memorable holiday.

Amazing experience with my mother and family

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Elouiseg

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella

Elouiseg’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 9182
Daily very clean and loved the view from our balcony.
Room were big enough.
Bedding were clean and soft and pillows just right
Minuetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins