3. MSC Musica
We set sail on March 18th for 4 nights. This was a getaway to celebrate my birthday. At first I was not keen on being confined to a ship but was I wrong about what to expect. It was fabulous!The ship is beautiful and there is so much to do. We had a balcony cabin and what a treat it was getting up everyday to the sight of the ocean. Food is plentiful and really delicious. We sometimes took our meals to our room and enjoyed them on the balcony. If you choose the seated restaurant for dinner, you are grouped with strangers. For some this might be uncomfortable. The 3 course meal though is quite good.We visited Pomene and that was such a treat. The island is really beautiful and well kept. There is plenty of food and entertainment. One can also purchase souvenirs from the locals in rands. There are clean toilets and change rooms available and one can also get a massage on the island. The entertainment on the ship is fantastic. From the shows at the theatre, to the lounge singers and deck parties, we enjoyed it all. The staff on board are extremely hardworking and friendly. They do their utmost best to keep travellers happy. After breakfast we always came back to a clean and tidy room. The young gentlemen Ajithkumar was very helpful and friendly and took good care of our cabin. What I would also like to commend MSC on is their planning. From the time our luggage was checked in to the time we disembarked, everything was so well organised. The daily planning and their attention to detail is world class. The only downside is the cost of photos. They take really beautiful photos but the cost is ridiculous. Photos not purchased are obviously discarded. They spend so much of time taking and developing these photos yet people cant afford to buy them. Drop the prices and allow people the opportunity to have their photographs. These are beautiful memories to hold on to. Other than that, I give MSC a 10/10 as it was such an enjoyable holiday. I am looking forward to cruising again next year.

One of my best holidays

MSC Musica Cruise Review by K. Mohanraj

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Aurea

After breakfast we always came back to a clean and tidy room.

K. Mohanraj’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3 9160
Excellent. Clean and comfortable.
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins