• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2010
Cabin:
Traveled with children

This is the first time that I have written a review. I have been on about 18 cruises. This was my first experience with NCL. I will share some pros and cons.

Pros: Stateroom: We had a nice balcony with great views. The cabin was very clean. The shower area was large. There was constant very hot water ( as hot at you want it)in the shower. There were nice robes. The storage space was adequate. there were 2 movie channels on TV. We had ample towels.

Food: There was variety. The staff was accommodating in the restaurants. For example, I didn't like the sushi so they gave me other asian food instead. Overall the food was mediocre to very good.

Port Reviews

Roatan

The scuba diving was great but there was a hidden charge for equipment ( it was a good thing that we had some cash) which no-one warned us about.

Belize City

The zip line was great! The only caveat is that there is a 1plus hour bumpy ride each way.

Costa Maya

we had a great scuba experience . the dive shop was extremely nice. we loved the contained shopping/food/entertainment area , which had a pool in the middle of it.

Find a Norwegian Jewel Cruise from $475