3. Mariner of the Seas
The sailing my girlfriend and I took on the Mariner of the Seas was everything we expected it to be. The hardest parts of a cruise (embarkation, debarkation and the muster drill) were all made easy. We chose to board in the morning, so we waited about two hours before our room and Sea Pass card were made available. We had the drinking package and felt as if the price was worth it for this three day cruise. To get drinks before you have access to your SeaPass card just show the bartender your boarding pass. As we were walking to our stateroom, we saw our bags were in front of a room that was not ours, so we took them. The SeaPass room card is left outside of your assigned stateroom, attached to the door. I liked the room. The bed was clean, so was the bathroom. I felt that the shower was quite small, it would have been nice if it were a bit bigger. The room was cleaned daily. Bed sheets could be changed daily upon request. The dining on the Mariner Of The Seas was excellent. There was plenty of options in the buffet, with delicious looking deserts. The main dining room food was delicious. Seating for 2 would have been nice, but the people we met at the group table were friendly. I highly recommend the asparagus in the main dining room as weird as it sounds... it was the best asparagus I have ever had. My girlfriend also notes the quality of the food. We both feel as if room service should be made free. There was plenty to do on the ship from relaxing on a cabana type bed in the solarium to rock climbing, to playing craps, we had a blast. We would absolutely recommend this ship.

The Cruise Was Everything I Expected

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by The Smoke Stack

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

We would absolutely recommend this ship.
The Smoke Stack’s Full Rating Summary