3. Carnival Magic
Me and my family hasnt gone on a cruise for over 7 years. Last cruise my only child, she was 3, and now with 2 more kids, and my once was only child being 11, we all decided to do a magical cruise! And let me tell you right now, it sure was magical! When we first got on the ship, the staff was SO nice and greeted us. We didnt get our luggage until 2 or 3 hours after we got on the ship. We went to go sign our children up for Camp Carnival, the staff was amazing there too(Alice and others)! My oldest started throwing a fit because she didnt want to go, turns out by the end she was sobbing because she didnt want to leave! The ship was clean, and the outdoor activities were very fun and kept us all busy! The pools were both saltwater, which was unexpected and a little dissapointing... The cabin we got was Deck 1 room 1390. It had a large window with an amazing view. I reccomend this cabin for a family of 4 or 5, its safe and larger than expected. It has 2 bunk beds, a couch/bed, a master bed, 2 bathrooms, and a LARGE closet. Not only that it has a vanity with drawers and a giant mirror with lights around it. The early dining at 6pm at the Northern Lights dining at Deck 4 had food that is popular from the port, the food is called PORT OF CALL. Everynight, they have an option of a cooked animal. I tried RABBIT, ALLIGATOR, and ESCARGO (snails that taste like mushrooms, very good). My favorite was the alligator and escargo, the rabbit I personaly did not like, but others loved it. The entertainment is beyond amazing! The services are also good too, you can get a thing called BUBBLING BOTTLES or something like that for arouond $7 a night for free drinks whenever you want. The ports are gorgous. Moms that are picture addicted, bring your camera's because this is a ONLY TIME OPPERTUNITY PICTURE TIME! I hope this helped you!

Best vacation yet!!!!!!!