3. Grand Princess
Won this cruise through casino. First cruise, and was looking forward to great food..unfortunately some meals were actually inedible. We dined with the anytime service which was not explained, so we did not find our actual dining room (we thought the buffet area was where we should eat because we got turned away in other dining areas) for the first few days..also had a spa experience, the facial was okay but the hard sell for facial products and fillers was over the top to the point where I made an appointment for fillers just to get out of there and had my husband cancel it when we got back to the room. Also found the same facial products online for half the price which was really upsetting because I had purchased one of them. The entire cruise was based around art shows and auctions that were trying to sell gaudy paintings for huge prices.

Terrible food