3. Norwegian Bliss
We had all great experiences on the Bliss ! A hugh thankyou to our cabin guy Ramundo Awsome!!!! The food and entertainment was great ! Lots of fun in the atrium! Great shows ! The ship was immaculate! Excursions were a little too short . It would have been nice if the atrium shows could have been shown on the big screen on deck as atrium got crowded. The pool deck screen was underutilized. More stuff could have been shown on it instead of screensaver type stuff. I would definitely take this cruise again staff were very nice . They were all super friendly and went out of their way to take care of us. I think they may want to look into the slide that hangs over the pool side . I got stuck in it and had to climb out the trap door on the side.! Apparently this happens frequently , I was told I wasn’t big enough . I am 5ft 3 and average weight .

Great time on the Bliss

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Debd50

Debd50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 14275
Clean nicely furnished and set up.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins