3. Norwegian Bliss
We had friends going on this cruise so we joined them. It was our first cruise. I loved sitting out on the balcony at night you could see so many stars. The food was great. We did have to wait a long time at Cagney's, they gave us extra drinks to compensate. There is always something to do on ship. We didn't do some activities we wanted to as we were still at another activity. Warning! Don't have beads in your hair if you want to do the waterslide! LOL Actually the only thing that upset me was the smoking area. On the aft sundeck you are squeezed into a small area when they could have made half the deck smoking. The bar could even be on the non-smoking side. I know there will be backlash to the smoking area, but just asking for a little room to move and not having people squished in like sardines in a can. All said we had a great time!

We had a blast!

sautershelly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 12288
Very pretty room. It was larger than I expected.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins