3. Viking Sea
Our experience with Viking started with a beautiful brochure that I received in the mail. The West Indies Cruise looked like the right cruise for us.....and it was! Jason, in reservations, was the first person I was in contact with from Viking. He was friendly, well trained and helped me find the right stateroom and date. Embarkation and disembarkation was a breeze. The ship was spotless and well cared for. What really sets this ship apart from other cruises that we have been on is the staff and crew! Everyone wants your cruise experience to be exceptional. They have a heart for their passengers. I can't even begin to name all crew that gave exceptional service! The managers(general, financial,beverage managers) and cruise director of the ship were always available to answer questions and inquire about your stay. Cheeney and Emanuel kept our room spotless and made sure we had everything we needed. Jeffery(room service) started the mornings on a happy note with a smile and breakfast in our room. Gwen(public areas housekeeping) was always busy working but welcomed us with a big hello and sweet smile. Marta, Jeffery, Ezekiel, Grace and many others created a wonderful dining experience. There was always something yummy to eat! The spa services were perfect and no pushy sales pitch. Alexandra was so good at styling my hair, that I went twice for a shampoo and style! I can also recommend Elsa for a mani, pedi, and facial. After two weeks and my nails still look nice! Of course, we had to do some shopping. We went to the Precious Gems seminar and found it educational and fun. Love the jewelry! We learned a lot from the educational talks and met many friendly fellow passengers. It was a fantastic cruise and we want to go again!

Everything is Ship Shape on the Viking Sea!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by joyk100

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

It was a fantastic cruise and we want to go again!
joyk100’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Nice bright room with plenty of space. Loved the bathroom. The pressing and laundry service did a better and cheaper job than our dry cleaner in our home town. Cheeny and Emanuel are what make this cabin special. They took great care of us.

• Harrison's Cave
    Very enjoyable. The driver was good. We loved the guide during the cave tour! Can't remember her name (maybe Iris) but she had everyone laughing and having fun.
    View All 78 Harrison's Cave Reviews