3. Coral Princess
This was our 8th Princess cruise and it will be our last. The ship was not ready for passengers. The pool was closed the first 2 days while it was being painted. Many public bathrooms were closed the first few days while they were being repaired. The Movies Under The Stars worked the first couple of days, then never worked again. The overall feel of the ship was unlike any other cruise that we have been on. The service was poor. The food was poor the first week. It improved the second week. Lunch in the dining room took at least an hour and a half. If one person asked to have their water glass refilled, the rest of the table was ignored. I gave up getting a Diet Coke for dinner in the dining room. It would take 15 -30 minutes to arrive. Several times we tried to buy a bottle of wine from the wine list to find out they were not available. Our room was not clean. There was food under the desk when we arrived. It was there when we left 15 days later. The towels were old and stained. The balcony was never cleaned. I never saw anyone cleaning railings or other public areas. The pool towels were thin and stained. The entertainment was average at best. The singers and dancers were good but we didn't see them until day 10. There were very few activities during the day. Most of them were sales pitches for the spa or jewelry shops. We felt like there was a charge for everything. I bought the soft drink package and was not able to use it the first day. I asked about it at the desk and was told I could start using it the second day. I could list many other issues but this gives a good idea of the problems on board.

Very disappointed