3. Pacific Eden
I was very excited for the cruise and have heard many good things from family members whom have all been on cruises before (with different companies). However, there are a few things the Pacific Eden can improve on, things I expected to be done properly. Our room was very clean and neat but the towels were old and felt like sandpaper, some staysoft wouldn't hurt and new towels would've been nice. The toilet didn't have any toilet spray, which is weird because it's not really something you think of packing when going on a cruise, it should be supplied. The little shop didnt have aftersun or chewies (chewing gum), also dissapointing because those 2 things are quite important on a holiday but unfortunately people forget theirs at home alot. The pools and Jacuzzis were all cold and not heated. This was very dissapointing, barely any adults were swimming due to this. We like warmer water! Dinner wasn't supplied after 9-10pm, what about us midnight snackers? I suggest some vending machines in the hallways. Finally, on our last night we were expected to leave our luggage at our doors to be collected for departure the next day, this had to be done by 8pm, I cannot explain how annoying this was, we had to keep aside our sleepwear, toothbrushes etc and the next day's clothing, then somehow had to stuff it all in our hand luggage (backpacks and purses) when departing. Why can't we keep our luggage until the next morning? Other than those few things, everything was clean and tidy, we enjoyed the entertainment alot! I suggest improving the things mentioned above, then I'd definitely give you a 5 star rating. Thanks!

Improvements