Pacific Eden Cruise Review

Very relaxing, excellent service

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by Sirina1

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the South Pacific

This cruise was from Sydney to adelaide, so it worked perfect for my friend and I who live in both of these places. Loved leaving from Sydney harbour and how they played some opera music I thought that was awesome. We saw a pod of dolphins and some seals which was amazing and going pass Wilson’s promentry was spectacular. I particularly enjoyed the comedy and the piano playing by John Milligan. I went to his show two nights because I enjoyed it so much. I was just very relaxed and loved being at sea.

Our cabin was great but maybe a little smelly when we got on, a bit of room spray and was all good. Our cabin person Nash was really friendly and helpful. We used the gym and the spa which was really lovely. It is a bit hard to do yoga and do the exercise machines when the boat is swaying, but was an experience. It was sad to dock and have to come back to reality. Thanks for a great time.

Sirina1's Full Rating Summary

Cabin General 4018

Nash our cabin steward was really friendly, we did thin our room was a little smelly on boarding maybe the previous tenant had been sick. We used some room spray and it was fine. Was quite happy with the bed and pillows.

Sirina1