3. MSC Musica
This was my first cruise and it was always in my to do list . The embarkation process was smooth and easy to follow , very controlled too. Disembarkation process even better , no unnecessary traffic as disembarkation occurs per deck and different intervals. The beauty of the ship is mind blowing , the view from the top deck is amazing and every deck looks luxurious. Another little detail i loved about the ship was the restroom in deck 14 with a view of the ocean. The cabin was well presented ,clean and to top it all of the TV programmed with our names with welcome massages. Entertainment was a bit average for me , there were some interactive activities which were fun. restaurants were would class the blue velvet was my restaurant of the trip and i thank my travel agency that advised me to by drinks package as i would have spent a fortune (buying in dollars). The Portuguese island was lovely spent 6 hours Drinking 2M and buying some wood carved goods, so carrying some Rands helped. I would love to cruise again in a more themed cruise ship .

Luxurious hotel in the ocean

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Khangwelo

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Africa

I would love to cruise again in a more themed cruise ship .
Khangwelo’s Full Rating Summary