3. Norwegian Breakaway
We chose this cruise for time of year (February) and port ( New Orleans). We were upgraded to a spa balcony. At first when I saw the location of the room (all the way forward on deck 14) I had regrets because of the location. But it was great. Husband went to O sheans for breakfast every morning instead of going all the way to the back of the ship for buffet and the spa/gym (for me) was only up 1 flight of stairs. We were fortunate to get Vibe passes and that is all the way forward. So cabin location was perfect. Cabin steward was outstanding and always asked how things were if there was anything more he could do. We ate at most of the specialty restaurants which were excellent and the main dining room we always used was Taste. We found Taste to have quicker service. But Manhattan room does provide some entertainment also-we just never went there. We felt the casino slots were very very very tight. Surprisingly so!!!!! Shore excursions- Western Carribean is the best place for water activites. I tried Snuba in Cozumel with a ship excursion and it was fantastic. Staff on the ship were some of the best!!!!!!!!! Met so many great people in the Vibe!!!

Fantastic time

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Montanagirlalways

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Balcony Stateroom

We felt the casino slots were very very very tight. Surprisingly so!!!!!

Montanagirlalways’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Spa Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B9 14702
as noted above- good amount of space. Closet access is limited but overall floor space adequate. Small balcony but didn't spend much time on it. Cabin steward, Ryan, was excellent. Oh and I mentioned you only have to go up 1 flight of stairs for spa/gym/pool buffet.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins