3. Norwegian Epic
Embarkation It was smooth and we got on the ship quickly. Ship This is second time we have been on the Epic. It is a poorly designed ship with weird bathroom set up and no middle elevators but the price was right. The Disney Fantasy follow us through out the cruise and it was 3-4 k more expensive. We enjoyed Deal or No Deal and Bingo. We also enjoyed Burn the Floor. We would have like to seen Priscilla but was not suitable for our 10 year old, it would have been helpful to this information on the NCL website. We would have liked to seen more children friendly entertainment especially over the Christmas/ New Years break when there are lots of children. We ate at the Garden Cafe, I would have liked to see sushi, better tasting Chinese and Indian food but it general most of the food was very good. I would have like to seen better labeling of the food. We ate at Taste and Manhattan both were good. Manhattan was slow on New Years Eve. The cabin was fine and Francis our cabin steward was great. We had a hard time finding lounge chair. One guy was very rude and would not let me sit on a lounge chair. Andre the cruise director was good we saw he around and he said hello to the kids at the kids club. At Garden Cafe Pushcard (sp) was very nice. Information session with Jake. My daughter and I went to the information session with Jake. We were promised a free set of earring afterward. We only got a coupon to pick up at Diamonds International. The DI at BVI did not have them. The DI at St. Thomas did not have them. We had to go to downtown St. Thomas to get them. It was very misleading advertising and shame on NCL. Splash Academy My daughter was happy with all kids of the ship and she met a lot of kids. The activities were ok, she enjoyed going to the teen club. In general the staff were lacking and made some strange comments and did babyish games. The kids club was better of RCCL and Celebrity. Ports We enjoyed all the Ports. We went to Cane Garden Bay beach which was great. If you want to take a shower afterwards bring a quarter. At GSC, bring your own water shoes the beach is rocky and snorkeling equipment. The snorkeling was good and food at the buffet on the beach was good also. Disembarkation Was a little slow, it took about 45 minutes. Using a porter, we cleared customs faster.

New Years Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by To Gal

It was smooth and we got on the ship quickly.

Ship

Information session with Jake.

Splash Academy

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 10039
The cabin was fine, no complaints.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins