3. Viking Hild
This was a part of Europe I wanted to visit in depth. Although there was little time for shopping, we saw the countries and the tours were very interesting. I love Viking Cruises and think they are very informative. The ship and its staff were wonderful. The weather was fine, and we met new friends that we will see again. I don't thing we could have asked for better service, food, sightseeing or fun. The shore excursions were very interesting, The activities were at a pace we were able to manage easily. The tour leaders were interesting and well versed in the history of the countries we visited. The river was relaxing and we came home rested and invigorated by the experience. Flying business class has its advantages, and I suggest that anyone who has a little extra cash invest in the comfort. We art trying a Viking Ocean Cruise Next. Mediterranean Odyssey. Can't wait. So Bon Voyage!

Wonderfully Enlightening

Viking Hild Cruise Review by Vickicolburn

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Explorer Suite

We art trying a Viking Ocean Cruise Next. Mediterranean Odyssey. Can't wait.

So Bon Voyage!
Vickicolburn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hild price drops

Explorer Suite
Cabin ES 101
Beautiful, Roomy and livable.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins